Latest Update: 28/08/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New installer
- Arriva: Added final missing train names
- NS: Added destination "Baarn"
- All: Added shortcuts Y/C to duplicate R/F for cruise speed up/down
- All: Horn sounds re-done with loop points
- Suwex: Horn sounds corrected
- Suwex: Changed sticker "DB Regio AG / Region Sudwest / Trier" to "DB Regio AG / Region Mitte / Trier"
- Suwex: Added functioning external brake indicators to A/B wagons
- New: Arriva version
- NS/Rnet: door open whistle alternates high/low
- NS/Rnet/Arriva: added exterior brake status lights
- Arriva: New handbook, with added ATB-NG information
- Arriva: Vehicle names *for the ones that are currently known*
- All: Updated documentation with new features
- All: Ctrl-F9 and Ctrl-F10 now auto-repeat for changing destination boards
- All: When handbrake is engaged, throttle should be locked or at least not be allowed to add power
- All: Better speed control brake holding when going down long inclines - maintains speed much closer to target now
- All: Default cab light to OFF
- All: Turned down intensity of the blue in the MFDs
- All: For modders - changing the blueprint Maximum value for the control “CruiseTargetSpeedIndicator” will allow the speed limiter to go higher than factory standard. Standard for NS/Rnet is 140. Standard for Süwex is 160. Making this value 200 will allow the cruise limiter to go up to 200km/h BUT the in-cab indicator will only go as high as the analog dial allows.
- All: Added sand sprayers to front bogies
- All: External cab textures now not luminous - cab is dark at night
- NS: Added NS Logo to the nose
- NS: Added 'door closed' light to main instrument panel in cab
- NS: Added fictional destination “IJdam” to NS version
- NS/Rnet: added cab light button on right console
- NS/Rnet: Fixed analog speedometer needle to be more accurate
- NS/Rnet: door closing sound to be the same as Suwex version.
- Süwex: PZB pickup added to front bogie
- Süwex: Fixed disappearing combination handle (would disappear when right at the bottom of the screen)
- Süwex: Swapped red and yellow brake needles (were wrong way around)
- Süwex: Changed PZB fully restrictive mode - 15 seconds below 10km/h. Does NOT automatically go into restrictive mode if you come to a stop, unless you’ve been stopped for more than 15 seconds.
- All : Documentation updated to reflect all the above changes.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.