Latest Update: 06/05/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Extended orthophoto coverage
- Seasonal orthophoto versions compatible with SAM
- Included HD vegetation
- Optimized surrounding vegetation for X-Europe
- Added wet surface and snow effects
- Added more static cars
- Updated GroundTraffic to 1.52+
- Updated animation entries for SAM2 (AOS controls page)
- Added missing lines infront of lcc terminal
- The docking animation has been improved.
- Adapted static aircrafts to current state (2018)
- Updated animations (jetways, custom AGNIS, Marshaller) | SAM Plugin required
- Minor changes to ground textures
- AI Traffic Routes fully compatible
- Improved ground details and reflections
- Added missing runway markings
- Added 3D grass
- JSGME compatible (winter + zonephoto)
We are still focusing on marginals Ground Traffic Plugin for animated traffic at the airport because the x-plane integrated ground traffic is still insufficent. We might change that in the future. However it looks like a lot of plugins af compatiblity issues in the latest XP11 version (error code 126). We are still waiting for a solution so if you don't see any car traffic we apologise but can't help right now (same for the hangar-animations).
JSGME Mod Enabler
The winter and zonephoto version can now easily be activated with the JSGME Mod Enabler. See instructions in the included folder "JSGME Mod".
Because of the bankruptcy of Air Berlin the type of aircrafts/liveries at Berlin-Tegel will probably change in the near future. As we are in contact with a local Ramp Agent we will adapt the static aircrafts to the real appearance as soon as there is a significant change visible at the airport. For now enjoy the last Air Berlin aircrafts!
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.