Latest Update: 10/09/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Updated .acf file to X-Plane 11.50 standard
- Adjustments to flight dynamics for X-Plane's new flight model in 11.50.
- Update skunkcrafts ignorelist file
- Multiple updates to the manifest.json file
- Fixed rain effects
- Fixed artificial horizon animation
- Fixed Alternate Air handle to use the correct dataref
- Updated autopilot: Now it can be on without the servos engaged
- Updated Plugin logic to SASL 3.8
- Adapted flight dynamics to comply with 11.40 updates.
- Added SkunkCrafts Updater support.
- Fixed night lighting
- Pop-ups improved for VR.
- New graphics, improved PBR materials, fixed textures.
- Added VR magnet attach point for XPad
- Added VR click spot for Just Flight pop-up menu
- Support for rain effects (requires free 3rd party "librain" plugin)
- Improved VR support (VR pop-up support, cleaned up yoke, more supported knobs, etc.)
- Improved sounds and sound effects
- Upgraded to SASL 3.5.1, which now includes pop-out window support
- Compatibility with the latest RealityXP GTN 750 features
- Improved flight dynamics for XP11.30
- Separated out checklist into ‘manifest.json’ file, so it's now end-user editable
- Moved cockpit.obj file into ‘objects’ folder, for neater top directory
- Numerous optimisations and improvements
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.