Latest Update: 01/08/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
v4.6- All airports: Dynamic Lights, P3Dv4 native ground poly, weather-dependent lighting, enhanced SODE objects, fixed taxiway centerline lighting, updated apron markings
- EPGD: New DHL Cargo building, enhanced car parkings, better GSX compatibility, new mesh around the airport
- EPKT: New ATC tower, new cargo apron, new static aircraft
- EPRZ: New G and Z taxiways, new Air Club building and the old one removed, new MGGP Aero building, new AirRes building, new taxiways and refurbished hangar in OKL, mesh fixes, GSX-compatible jetway
- EPLB: New ground poly (FSX and P3Dv4 formats), new terminal with interior plus the East section, new train and rails, new HEMS base, new handling vehicles, new fences and SODE-controlled gate, new Swidnik buildings, new objects at the terminal parking and a new mesh.
- Airport lights can now be switched on with NAV2 set at 112.0MHz or at ILS frequency of a particular runway. This will make autoland day landings possible with lights switched on.
- An additional option in the installer to switch airport lights ON permanently
- New, more realistic textures for runway lights
- New H taxiway with all markings and lighting
- New snow layer
- New rain layer
- New fully customized lighting that can be conditionally switched ON at any time of the day by selecting 112.00MHz on NAV2
- The above fix includes upgraded light effects, especially on apron light poles - they look much more realistic now
- Fixes at EPKT KJatowice including fixed stand numbering and some texture related issues
- Fixed mesh issue at EPLB Lublin
- Checked and fixed navaids - localizers, glideslopes etc.
- Unfortunately the developers have not provided any information about this update to the software.
- New volumetric grass
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.