Latest Update: 07/03/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- SODE v1.6.2 (and higher) compatibility
- Upgraded installer
- Updated AFD
- All airports: new, dimmer light textures
- KJFK: Fixed numbers at stands 83-90
- KJFK: New taxiways GG and EE
- KJFK: Updated taxiways E, DB, FB, ZA, YA, B, K and K4
- KJFK: Updated vertical and horizontal signs and markings
- KJFK: Updated 22R/04L layout and lighting
- KJFK: Updated navaids, car objects, fences and autogen at the 22R threshold
- FSW compatibility (experimental)
- Enhanced NW surrounding of KTEB Teterboro airport to include the newly constructed buildings (reworked ground image, autogen and 15 buildings added)
- KJFK AFD updated to include IFR approaches for default ATC
- Dimmer runway light texture included as an option
- KJFK - night textures fixed
- KJFK - three demolished hangars removed from the airport
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.