Latest Update: 28/07/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Prepar3D V4 compatibility added
- CFG files moved from panel folder to /AppData/JustFlight folder to address issues caused by Windows UAC
- A 'Cockpit Texture Switcher' tool has been added to the Start Menu, allowing you to switch between 'Standard' (existing) and 'Clean' (less worn/torn) virtual cockpit textures.
Note: The tool should not be used whilst the aircraft is loaded in Flight Simulator X/Prepar3D.
- Numerous improvements to FDE
- RPM sound issue fixed
- Improved compatibility with hardware (e.g. Saitek controls)
- Oil pressure now drops when prop lever is used (a result of increased demand on oil system)
- Increased RPM drop when carrying out magneto checks
- ADF gauge logic fixed
- 'Refill Menu' option added to menu bar
- FDE improvements
- Sound-set improvements
- VOR indicators still functioning when NAV radios are switched off - fixed
- Manual PDF updated to reflect software changes since release
- Flight1 GNS integration added
- Added switcher tool to enable GNS/GTN integration
- Interactive engine start checklist added
- FSUIPC auto-saves trigger panel state save - fixed
- Option to disable 2D panel selector arrow added to PA-28 menu
- “GPS changed. Updating HSI source…” message keeps appearing – fixed
- Battery voltage low/oil quantity low message will now appear onscreen to warn of potential failures
- Changes to engine start logic
- Changes to fuel selector logic
- Flaps not moving with electrical power off – fixed
- Battery discharge and oil usage now occur only when engine management is enabled
- Door now only closes fully when both latches are closed
- Slight delay in electrical power availability after battery/alternator switched on, for added realism
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.