Latest Update: 07/06/2020
Here is the change log ( also available in the documentation folder )
The purpose of this Upgrade is to address various bugs and some issues suggested by customers.
We have also added some new features.
This Upgrade will install in both V4.5 and V5 (current as at 03/06/20)
1) Exterior models
- Landing gear geometry refined and re-aligned.
- Various texture modifications including remastering for P3DV5 in respect to alloy/metal behaviour.
- Standardised textures to 2k to improve framerates Amphibious Float Plane version added to C-47 packs Six-window version added to DC-3 packs with new extra TAA Classic polished metal livery.
- "Hedgehog" antenna removed from DC-3 models A choice of plain or radar-eqipped exterior for Parachute-drop Skytrains now added. (see instructions) Front screen frames re-modelled to correct view forward for pilot and co-pilot.
2) Interior models
- Engine starting code modified for improved reliability. (Please note, it is still essential to follow the correct procedure (as per manual) Oil pressure code re-calibrated to better simulate real-world parameters.
- Cowl-flap controls removed from Wright-engined variants (DC-3) Front screen frames re-modelled to correct view forward for pilot and co-pilot.
- Views adjusted to suit above.
- Landing lights improved to eliminate lighting cockpit in V5 Various missing sounds added to cockpit
3) Materials and Textures
- ALL materials re-mastered to P3DV5 SDK standards and textures updated. These same textures have been tested in V4.5 with no problems. This means that the Upgrade can be installed in V5 and V4.5 with no issues.
- 2 styles of Paint Kit have been created. A professional-grade kit for FULL HD PBR will be made available with the livery packs when released. A "standard" grade kit, using TGA's will be available as a FREE DOWNLOAD from www.aeroplaneheaven.com
- N.B.: It is assumed that the users of either kit will have a good working knowlege of PBR workflows, procedures and techniques and be well-acquainted with layered files and how to use them.
- Various changes made to Aircraft CFG and Checklists.