Latest Update: 18/08/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Installer updated for P3D v5
- Sound creation warning fixed
- PRODUCT INSTALLER NOW INCLUDES A P3D V4 INSTALLATION OPTION WITH NEW 64BIT DLL'S.
- REPAIR AND REFUEL NOW HAS SOUND.
Bugs & Updates
- AIRCRAFT TITLE NAME UPDATED FOR FSX & P3D.
- OUR LATEST GNS530 GPS UNIT IS INCLUDED.
- Chrome model was missing side ashtrays and fuel selector - fixed
- All models except the float plane have been fitted with our newer GPS/TRANSPONDER/AUDIO units
- Lights now work during daytime
- Audio panel now has a working COM 1/2 for receiving both radios
- HSI heading bug animation fixed
- P3D preview window scale fixed
- Compass direction and texture updated
- To and From pointers added to the HSI
- Altitude barometer dial has a new improved texture
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.