Latest Update: 12/07/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixed incorrect Stand numbers when using switching seasons.
- Fixed incorrect runway marking color when switching seasons.
- Adjusted snow texture to reduce texture tiling repetition.
- Fixed missing windsock during certain wind conditions.
- Removed duplicate PAPI and Localizer models with certain object density settings.
- Adjusted Tunnel models elevation to prevent hovering tunnel when seeing it from far away.
- Removed unnecessary seasonal texture files for P3Dv3 and v4.
- Adjusted jetway elevation and rotation range
- Adjusted P3Dv4 spotlight effect to prevent it being loaded more that once.
- Fixed flickering Glass textures (FSX, FSX-SE)
- Adjusted info text in configuration tool.
- Support for P3Dv3 & v4 added.
- Updated Terminal Pier North model and textures.
- Changed stand numbers to reflect current numbering.
- Added animated jetways. (SODE required)
- Added animated passenger boarding. (SODE required)
- Added deice service. (SODE required)
- Added custom animated windsocks (SODE required)
- SODE features can be activated or deactivated with included jetway tool.
- Added new NAX hangar.
- Adjusted flood light effects.
- Added dynamic light effects. (P3Dv4 only)
- Corrected placement of PAPI fixtures and Localizer models.
- fixed FSX/FSX-SE animation
- fixed static jetway models / parking positions
- P3DV4 is using SODE 1.5.1
- FSX | FSX:SE | P3DV3 are using SODE 1.4.2
- Redone Flatten and Mesh polygons to prevent mesh issues.
- Added custom 10m DEM mesh covering the surroundings.
- Fixed glass textures
- Photorealistic textures adjusted for FTX Norway
- Selection: Yellow/White Runway Markings
- Fixed runway light issue (P3DV2)
- Fixed issue with some of the files in the config tool
- Runway location adjustment
- LOC adjustment
- Runway hold short sign - texture
- Include FTX Global VECTOR road Fix
- Include UTX road Fix
- Include High res Vehicle textures option
- Adjusted taxi light brightness
- P3D - adjusted Obstruction light effect brightness
- Included option for more Obstruction light effects
- Added missing runway markings
- Fixed AES terminal bug / double gate
- Fixed DME position error
- Fix AES bugs
- Fix missing runways markings
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.