Latest Update: 16/03/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Updated entire logic system
- Improved performance (FPS)
- More detail added to main gear struts
- Outsourced most customisable settings to ‘Manifest.json’ file
- Optimised click spots and manipulators for improved VR experience (note: XP11.20vr is still in beta)
- A backup version of the standard RealityXP config file is now located within the aircraft’s documentation folder
- Tweaked in-house weight and balance manager (added mini-tutorial)
- Improved flight dynamics
- Carb heat - fixed
- Tweaked checklist to match new engine parameters
- Calibrated ASI
- Overspeeding prop - fixed
- Adjusted cruise speeds
- Adjusted start-up and electrical system
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.