Technical Update 4.5
- FIXED – Temperature rendering within aircraft
- FIXED – Pressure rendering within aircraft
- IMPROVED – Rendering of Aerosol experience
- FIXED – Anomalies in cloud rendering algorithms.
- IMPROVED – Temperature rendering at surface and aloft.
- IMPROVED – Pressure/Altimeter rendering at surface and aloft.
- IMPROVED – Wind rendering at surface and aloft.
- IMPROVED – Frame rate performance and experience via performance option.
Technical Update 2.2.1 - 2022/03/03
- FIXED – Compatibility with the latest version of Microsoft Flight Simulator (18.104.22.168).
- FIXED – DPI scaling when value is greater than 100%.
- FIXED – Excessive lightning rendering during storms.
- FIXED – Misspelling of DWP Rainy Day pre-set description.
Technical Update 2.2 - 2022/01/10
FIXED – Compatibility with the latest version of Microsoft’s Flight Simulator 22.214.171.124
FIXED – Missing weather data when notes field is null
FIXED – Inaccurate wind and temperature rendering at the surface and aloft.
FIXED – Rapid pressure changes at higher altitudes
FIXED – Weather search for airports with specific wind speeds or visibility readings
FIXED – Aerosol rendering even when disabled
IMPROVED – Snow rendering formula
IMPROVED – Frame performance
- FIXED – Winds and temperatures aloft rendering
- FIXED – Cloud layer rendering
- FIXED – Rapid pressure changes at higher altitudes
- IMPROVED – Frame performance
- FIXED – Compatibility with the latest version of Microsoft’s Flight Simulator 126.96.36.199
- IMPROVED – General overall weather injection performance
- FIXED – Rendering of upper-level winds and temperatures at all levels.
- FIXED – Improved closest weather update rendering algorithm.
- FIXED – Saving Aerosol settings option.
- FIXED – Improved weather search rendering algorithm.
- FIXED – Improved weather engine cloud layer rendering.
- IMPROVED - General overall performance and rendering.
- FIXED – Pressure interpretation.
- FIXED – Winds and temperature aloft rendering in upper levels.
- FIXED – Pressure where data is missing in the weather data.
- FIXED – Incorrect pressure rendering on the main interface.
- FIXED – Ground snow not properly clearing over time.
- FIXED – Overcast clouds not properly clearing over time.
- FIXED – Low-level clouds not rendering bases correctly.
- FIXED – Weather computations that were causing weather to sometimes not inject during flight.
- FIXED – Weather injection with metar reporting precipitation, but no clouds
- FIXED – Favourite airport weather updates.
- FIXED – Aerosol option not saving.
- FIXED – Clouds not clearing after full overcast.
- FIXED – Ability to startup multiple versions of Weather Force.
- FIXED – Improper weather mode reporting after selecting DWP weather injection on initial load.
- FIXED – Snow not rendering with use of DWP.
- FIXED – No snow generating when snow was falling at the airport.
- IMPROVED – Cloud rendering based upon saturation and stability indexes found in the atmospheric column from balloon and model data.
- IMPROVED – Clearing cloud density during weather automation.
- IMPROVED – Pilot2ATC file export weather updates.
- IMPROVED – Surface weather condition rendering at higher elevation airports.
- IMPROVED – Initial load of snow on ground based upon 7-day weather conditions.
- ADDED – Instant updating of temperature, pressure and wind during initial weather injection.
- ADDED – Instant snow coverage if snow is falling at the departure airport.
- ADDED – Function to keep snow coverage on the ground during flight based upon 7-day review of snowfall at the airport and temperature during flight.
- ADDED – Ability to search weather and view weather at favourite airports during weather synthesis.
- FIXED – Compatibility issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator 188.8.131.52
- FIXED – Multiple cloud layer decks now rendering properly.
- FIXED – Registration process, to avoid having to re-enter registration criteria.
- FIXED – Tightened weather synthesis grid to locate closer airports.
- FIXED – Reduced thickness of low level overcast cloud layers.
- FIXED – Increased font of METAR and TAF reports on main interface.
- IMPROVED – Fog rendering when no clouds are reported on the METAR.
- ADDED – Support for Pilot2ATC.
- ADDED – Option to disabled Aerosol synthesis during weather injections.
- ADDED – 4 additional Dynamic Weather Pre-sets: Blizzard, Thunderstorm, Rainy Day and Bob Ross Happy Clouds.
- FIXED – Extreme cold temperatures aloft.
- FIXED – Temperatures to match data from data models.
- FIXED – .NET error 0xC000014B by updating to latest build of SimConnect.
- FIXED – Range of weather search for live weather search and injection.
- FIXED – Some favourite airports not being created due to improper characters.
- FIXED – Registration errors to confirm data is valid.
- FIXED – Clicking favourite airports causing weather reports during Weather Synthesis.
- FIXED – Favourite airports loading store airports on server.
- FIXED – Favourite airports refresh every 30 minutes.
- ADDED – ICAO weather search show ICAO on top of rest of data surrounding the ICAO.
- ADDED – Persistent weather data injection to help reduce frame rate hits during injection.
- CHANGED – Weather presentation to show wind direction in degrees.
- CHANGED – Dynamic Changing Weather Scenarios to Dynamic Weather Pre-sets to make more sense.
- CHANGED – Security protocol within the application.
- REMOVED - Temperature, pressure, and wind controls from main injection so they will read as aircraft is in flight.
- SUPPORT - Microsoft Flight Simulator 184.108.40.206