Latest Update: 13/02/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Added VR magnet attach point for XPad
- Made spark plug fouling rate and Vapour lock configurable via manifest.json file.
- Hide Yoke system now responds to X-Plane's default command
- Optimised performance.
- Fixed case sensitivity issue for Linux
- Removed default wing condensation effects. (They're excessive by default).
- Support for rain effects (requires free 3rd party "librain" plugin)
- Improved VR support (VR pop-up support, cleaned up yoke, more supported knobs, etc.)
- Improved sounds and sound effects
- Upgraded to SASL 3.5.1, which now includes pop-out window support
- Compatibility with the latest RealityXP GTN 750 features
- Improved flight dynamics for XP11.30
- Separated out checklist into ‘manifest.json’ file, so it's now end-user editable
- Moved cockpit.obj file into ‘objects’ folder, for neater top directory
- Numerous optimisations and improvements
- Updated entire logic system
- Improved performance (FPS)
- More detail added to main gear struts
- Outsourced most customisable settings to ‘Manifest.json’ file
- Optimised click spots and manipulators for improved VR experience (note: XP11.20vr is still in beta)
- A backup version of the standard RealityXP config file is now located within the aircraft’s documentation folder
- Tweaked in-house weight and balance manager (added mini-tutorial)
- Improved flight dynamics
- Carb heat - fixed
- Tweaked checklist to match new engine parameters
- Calibrated ASI
- Overspeeding prop - fixed
- Adjusted cruise speeds
- Adjusted start-up and electrical system
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.