Latest Update: 11/06/2015
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
Service Pack 1
- Door opening issue at Conon Bridge and Beauly stations on the ‘Class 158 – 2H81 08:55 Inverness-Kyle’ scenario changed so no door opening required to complete the scenario successfully.
- Added Super-Elevation in a number of locations where relevant.
- Added Points Indicator signals to the passing loops.
- Easing of gradient changes route-wide.
- A number of smaller changes, including adjustment of trackside vegetation, fence lines etc.
- Removed erroneous signal at Inverness Welsh's Bridge.
- Fixed water blending issues route-wide (water was at differing heights in some locations).
- Added headlight to the Kyle Route reskin Class 37 locomotives.
- Reduced brightness of Kyle route reskins Class 37 locomotive headlight.
- Added individual control to Kyle route reskins Class 37 locomotives using the CTRL + H keys combination.
- Certain scenario Fail To Load issues corrected.
- Please note that RailDriver controllers are not compatible for use with the Kyle reskins Class 37 enhanced dynamics.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.