Latest Update: 16/10/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New East Midlands Railway purple livery added (222104 only).
- Ex-East Midlands Trains, East Midlands Railway branding added.
- East Midlands Trains yellow cab livery added (to represent DMSO 60176 after collision).
- Updated colours/textures on Hull Trains and Midland Mainline liveries.
- Upscaled cab textures (higher resolution/better clarity).
- Updated destination sign textures (brighter/more orange).
- Notched Power/Brake Controller added.
- New preloads for correct length Midland Mainline trainsets and new liveries added.
- Added missing step boards to right hand side of DMRFO and DMSO vehicles.
- New decal names/additions on East Midlands Trains 222 numbers 222011 (Sheffield City Battalion) and 222017 (Lions Club International) (Visible by changing unit number in scenario editor).
Internal View on Coach A now visible at all angles and zoom levels when doors open.
- Tail lights displaying on when coupled in pairs now fixed.
- Cough and Phone ringing sounds removed from passenger view.
- New thumbnail images for Quick Drive selection.
- AWS Sunflower disappearing at certain angles now fixed.
- Light save state bug where tail lights would come on when loading from a save point fixed.
- Disappearing in-cab car train length graffiti when two trains coupled - fixed
- Destination boards now stay as they were set at the start of the scenario
- No driver showing option added for rear car
- DSD alarm sound volume increased
- 'Complete failure' scenario updated
- Door interlock added. This interlock places the brakes into emergency position (indicated not on the Power brake controller physically, just on the brake gauge indication) when the doors are released (opened). When the interlock is in operation the Power brake lever can be moved but it will have no effect on the train. When the doors are closed the interlock will uncouple and the brakes will release back to the setting determined by the Power brake lever as shown by the brake gauge indicator but of course wait for the train manager to give the clear to pull away buzzer signal and acknowledge it before proceeding.
- Brake efficiency increased. The brake force is limited above 60mph. Once the speed drops below 60 full braking force becomes available. This operation is based on the advice of a Class 220/221 driver as to how the real train behaves. We have now upped the overall braking force, and the train can stop in substantially less than the distances quoted for passenger trains in GK/RT0075, the official document which includes calculation tables for stopping distances used in signal placement.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.