Latest Update: 20/07/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
Service Pack 1
- Various speed sign changes including an incorrect sign at Bicester North (100/60 rather than 60/100).
- Fixing of tunnel decals near High Wycombe.
- Fixing of missing textures on buildings at night.
- Fixing of flickering textures on buildings at night.
- Fixing of lampposts through rail bridges at Leamington.
- Misaligned station name sign at Leamington Spa station fixed.
- Thame Parkway station buildings and housing added.
- Missing bridge textures issue resolved.
- Fixing of assets set to "low detail" in route editor,100+.
- Minor signalling changes.
- Signal "TAB" message added to 1Y45 scenario near Wembley .
- Quick Drives updated.
- Chiltern Class 165 Quick Drive consists now have 2, 3, 4 and 6 car consists.
- Coaches disappearing on the 1H35 scenario corrected.
- Fix to wall near Finchley Road to remove arches.
- London Underground station name signs added
- Platform details added to London Underground stations.
- Fix to Leamington Theatre box.
- Fix to Bull Ring Sizing.
- Fix to Wembley Platform to enable passenger loading/unloading.
- Fix to reported missing assets.
- Fix to Banbury North Box placement (was too far South)
- Fix to Birmingham Bound Stopper scenario to allow doors to open on both carriages.
- Fix to add Haddenham & Thame station building and housing estate.
- Fix to Banbury Platform 1A to allow doors to open.
- Various misc. minor adjustments.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.